Members Session - 8 August - Kayak
Saturday, 8th August 2020 at 9:30am - 12pm
Location: Bungay Riverside Centre, Staithe St, Bungay, NR35 1BF
This event is in the past.
The WVCC is now offering some sessions to members, while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Places must be booked in advance and are very limited for these initial sessions. Please do not book unless you have already paid your membership subscription for 2020-21.
To adhere to both British Canoeing and Government guidelines it is essential that participants:
- can launch themself (or with assistance of someone from their household)
- can self-rescue – in a capsize, can swim to the bank, empty your boat and relaunch.
- are over 18 or accompanied by an adult.
At the session, we will ask you to:
- Confirm you are free of symptoms of Covid 19
- Agree to let us know if you develop symptoms within the next 7 days
- Provide your contact details so Public Health can contact you if anyone in the group has later been found to be tested positive for Covid 19
- Adhere to instructions to the coach on duty regarding access to premises and hygiene.
- PLEASE bring you own pen with you.
We have arranged other sessions on these dates:
Tuesday 11th August 6 pm to 8.30pm
Saturday 15th August 9.30 to 12 midday
Tuesday 18th August 6pm to 8.30pm