This event is in the past.
This session is at a later time that previous Saturday paddles - note the 10am to be on the water from 10.30 to 12.30 ish.
Places must be booked in advance and are very limited for these initial sessions. Please do not book unless you have already paid your membership subscription for 2020-21.
To adhere to both British Canoeing and Government guidelines it is essential that participants:
- can launch themself (or with assistance of someone from their household)
- can self-rescue – in a capsize, can swim to the bank, empty your boat and relaunch.
- are over 18 or accompanied by an adult.
At the session, we will ask you to:
- Confirm you are free of symptoms of Covid 19
- Agree to let us know if you develop symptoms within the next 7 days
- Provide your contact details so Public Health can contact you if anyone in the group has later been found to be tested positive for Covid 19
- Adhere to instructions to the coach on duty regarding access to premises and hygiene.